Old 01-03-2007, 09:43 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Phila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
Could you tell me if there are any Drs. in PA, NJ or DE that you would highly reccomend in working with RSD? TIA!
The top int he field is Dr.Schwartman. HE is retired, but does do some work in Hannaman yet. It can take years to see him, nut he trains his staff welll, even interns from Psych dept on rotation I observed him demostrate RSD and TOS for them to see even if the test show nothing the pain in not in their head and this is how you test, or reproduce to establish the problem.

He is cutting edge on Ketomine and lidocain IV, I think that was what they used. My daughter did not have the treatments but I met many that came to Phila to be treated.

Did you treat with Dr. Togut, if so he has a sonsultation ability with Dr. S to get his patients of need seen.
You amy be too young to be treated with Ketamine protocol, but not to see Dr.S. He saw my dauther and she was just turning 18.
I would consult with Dr.Togut and see what he suggest and strings he can pull for Dr.S to Consult your situation.

I am not sure but call there is it universtiy of PA on 15th, Center city exit, onto Broad st, second left there is parking near the hospital, office is across the street.

Another one you may want to call or email is Dr. Scott Fried OF THE UPPER EXTREMITY INSTITUTE, blue bell, PA www.nervepain.com
Opps sorry for caps, lap top......
Been down this road with my daughter since she was 16, she will be 30 in a few months.

Di

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote