View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 08:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
[HI there. I think I'll wheel up in my motorized wheelchair...I only use it for long travel days and activities...but may use it more in the near future.

I was injured in an industrial accident. A weather shelter, flat roofed, collapsed with a half ton of water onto my head (and mainly left side of my body. That was 22 1/2 years ago.

I'm back here at Neurotalk because I've just been diagnosed with homonymous hemianopia...and doctors are calling for immediate MRIs and tests to find out why. Of course, immediate isn't like right now to the insurance company, is it?

So much is up in the air. Hopefully this was "just" caused by a terrible migraine and won't last (though it's been at least 2 weeks.) Now that I look at the symptoms, it's been increasingly progressing for many, many months. I just hope it isn't a tumor. I suffer with myofascial pain from the accident, along with a myriad of other smaller issues (like migraines!) Did I say smaller? Oh snap, that's so not right!

No one at PC knows yet. I suppose if they read here and care, they'll PM me. Alas! I'll take all support...though I'm not afraid...just kind of alone. (Well, God's with me. )

Good to meet all of you.

[/SIZE]