View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 11:09 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Post Dear Teri

Dear Teri,

I want to express my thanks to you for posting the article. Also to say I'm sorry for your distress, and for the way suicide has impacted you and your family.

Suicide is a Major Issue for bipolars and... in this case i think all would agree here... prevention is better than cure.

Information on child bipolars is useful to those of us here who are parents and possibly so close to the situation, may not see the forest for the trees. Being confronted with information in black and white can, sometimes, help a person "wake up and smell the coffee" ... before it's burned.

I think this information is also useful to any who are considering becoming parents. Even a single individual might benefit, by understanding their childhood better.

However, I do feel that this post would also be useful in the SoS Forum, and relevant to the Depression Forum too.

These are only opinions, mine, of me one, single individual, but there they are.

Take care, Teri.

~ waves ~
~

Last edited by waves; 01-03-2007 at 11:22 PM. Reason: tried to be more concise. i am too verbose.