View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 09:15 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBOWLING View Post
Mine is hot. My body temperature is always very very warm. My husband says sleeping with me is like having an oven in bed. I have full body RSD/CRPS. I use to love summer now with RSD I count the days until it is cold again. During the summer my skin is bright red without going in th sun (which I avoid). In the winter I only need a light jacket or none at all my body is already warm. I use ice when my body hurts I have large ice packs I bought from my chiropractor.
I just wanted to clarify and make sure I understand what you have said. Your RSD you think is the (HOT TYPE) and it efects you by causing hot areas that feel as if they are being burned by somthing HOT and you are treating your (HOT) areas with ICE PACKS. This gives you relief? This idea of hot an cold I believe is 2 different diseases or 2 variations and getting to understand the types and how each is treated will help all of you.

Sounds like for the first time I really got an answer about massage. My patients have me work very light and then slowly work a little harder. I believe my patients must be in earier stages than you are. They will only come when they are having a good day. Because of my understanding of their special condition I allow them to cancel the day of the massage if they are having a bad day.
Thanks
MRPETE
MrPete is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote