View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 12:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Susan

Welcome to the BEST internet site for MGers like us. Your story made me cry, actually I cried for the strength you showed. Stress is a major factor of MG, and we all understand the "giving up" feeling. I was in complete remission for 17 years and am just now readjusting to having MG again so I know how hard it is. In fact today I went out to lunch with some of the girls I used to work with and had to come straight home and sit for an hour just to get my strength back to come onto the computer.

Has your Dr. talked to you about a thymectomy? You don't have to have a thymoma to have it done as my thymus was "Hyper Plasia" meaning my thymus was spread out/wrapped around my organs. My surgery put me in remission for a long time.

You will be able to do things again, I know right now it looks hopeless but it is NOT. You will be doing things again just not as intense as before. Once you can manage your mental health the rest will be easier. I was glad to see you were DXed quickly {took them years to figure me out LOL}

Please keep posting and know that you have people here who understand 100% and we will listen.
Joanmarie63 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DesertFlower (08-22-2009)