View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 01:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Teeth Welcome Susan!

Wow! You have already been through so much - so young! I am so sorry to hear you have been through such a nightmare........

My ex was abusive as well, but never tried to kill me. I finally managed to get away from him once I met my hubby. He has been such a blessing to me.

I wonder how many of us with MG have traumatic experiences in our lives that we don't really want to acknowledge?

Our symptoms and time frames sound eerily familiar. I too had flu like symptoms and one week to the day after getting over it I had difficulty seeing - the beginning of the end......

MG is HARD and LONELY, but this site has been a true God send to me! Everyone here is so kind and supportive. You will find a wealth of knowledge from our members......trust me - you are going to LOVE it here!

Are you on any meds for anxiety? Paxil has worked wonders for me! I know the first time I had a plasma exchange I went a little bonkers and my dr prescribed it - AMAZING stuff!

Hang in there. You've PROVEN to be a fighter - why else would you fight off that horrible man? MG can b controlled! You are going to need a GREAT neuro and a support group, but once you are on the RIGHT combo of meds, you'll feel like a new woman!

Can't wait to hear from you!
Erin

"Thanks for this!" says:
DesertFlower (08-22-2009)