View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 03:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Ghost,
I'm sorry you've had a hard time with the neurologist, this has happened to me also where the neurologist didn't believe me at all that's when I turned him into Medical Conduct Board and found out he wasn't the best neurologist and he got in a lot of legal trouble with other people for Malpractice.
Take my word there have been many cases where a person will have all the testing done that you mentioned and it won't show any problems and that's because the damage on the brain is in to deep for any of these tests to pick up. I had to have a video e.e.g done and they had to drill 7 holes into my head and place the electrodes on my brain in order to find some of the scar tissue but it wasn't until I had my last surgey (ultra sound) to help reduce my seizures that my neurosurgeon found even more brain damage on the left hemisphere of my brain along with the frontal lobe of my brain. The Dr. was amazed that the tests didn't show any of these problems.
I hope you are able to find a good neurologist or Epileptologist. If you want to get info. you can call the Epilepsy Foundation of America at
1-800-EFA-1000
I wish you the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote