View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 01:07 AM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

*waves at Jules! :icon_wink:

posted by Abasaki 12:01AM
Quote:
I wonder why I don't find jokes funny...

I wonder if it's just because there's a place and time for jokes...

I wonder if maybe not....
I wonder if I can say to Abasaki that I apologize that she doesn't find jokes funny. But that in life, we all need a little laughter and that if all we find are negatives in our lives, we simply drown in it...

I wonder if Abasaki will tell me when it is the RIGHT time to tell a joke and where the PLACE is to tell the joke, I'd be happy to oblige...

I wonder that after all these years visiting the forums...I still find it hard to believe that I can offend at my very post...*Bigsigh....

oh well, so much for my return. I will head back to the netherlands. Have a good one, everyone...

OK, I am going to add one more thing and I am outta here, maybe it is cause I am getting a bit po'ed sitting here...

I have always been a nice person. I smile and try to be understanding and friendly. Yet, I always run into people that always want to be critical of me...

I grow up being teased at a lot. I am still teased at a lot these days. You try to not get teased being the way I am and live my life for a day...

Yeah, there was also a time when I would simply let this go and walk away. But you know what, this past two weeks has been hell for me, I've run into rude people left and right, and still, I say to myself, ya know, tis the holidays, we need to have the holiday spirit, let's be cordial, let's be nice, let's tolerate eachother's short comings...nobody is perfect...

but there is also a deep rage within me...

do I come here to whine about it? No...instead, I simply want to come here and say, ya know, let's all get along...

but ya know what? Forget about it...I'll move along...instead of getting along...

I wonder at my hesitance to come back to the forums, I no longer wonder.

I apologize in advance about this post but I don't apologize for how I feel...why should I always be the one to keep my feelings hidden? Eh??

To my old buddies, take good care, I am really done...

and mods, no need to worry, there will be no drawn out war...

Last edited by who moi; 01-04-2007 at 01:15 AM. Reason: final thought cause I am PO'ed
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote