View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 04:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverett123 View Post
I am about 75% recovered and am quite happy to report that something, and I think it to be wheat in the form of flour used to thicken but I wouldn't rule out MSG (I have a slight headache). I know the management of the restaurant and they have always shot straight with me, so I believe that they think there is no MSG present, In either case, I am happy to report that my worst symptoms came back for a while.

That means that the most scary stuff out of my collection is, indeed, diet related. The "old friends" who returned and thereby drew attention to their absence included:
1) Loss of use of lower limb control. I could not walk for about two hours and barely did for another two.
2) Freezing returned.
3) Urge incontinence, too.
4) Brain fog.
Those are the big ones and all have been mostly gone for the last four weeks.
Now, that's pretty cool!
Reverett,

I´m glad you recovering. Here in my country, we have a company that sells a lot of products, gluten-free, sugar-free, egg-free, milk-free and corn-free at the same time.

For an example. A bread, gluten-free, sugar-free, milk-free, egg-free and a minimum dose of sugar and salt.

Could this be used securely for PDrs or the best bet is to avoid everything that contains wheat?
lrp1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote