Thread: Vp shunt= sad
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 05:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I understand...

Thanks for writing....I am sorry you too are going threw all this as well. Hope you feel better and it gets better for you! Have a great weekend-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phnxsjen View Post
I two know how you feel I had a VP shunt placed in 2004 and have had all the same problems hurting shunt hurting pains in the stomach head ache for days even weeks seizures memory loss concentration problems. Its just something that we all have to deal with having this illness as well as many others illnesses it just something that we have to deal with. I have lost my privlage to drive, lost my job due to all of this on so many medications to control the seizure which make daily life so hard some days but with out them just come more seizures there are some days i just wish that they would take out this stupid shunt then i remember what life was like without it it was so much worse i could not even get out of bed now at least i can on most days with a limited head aches gets worse as time goes on so just hang in there it does get easier as you learn more
glittergirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote