Thread: ear infections?
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 05:58 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I have been using my cortisporin drops for days now, and its not helping. The MD said Cipro drops are for outter, and middle ear infections, and while he wouldnt want to give me oral cipro as an MS patient, he wouldnt mind seeing this thing cleared once and for all and thought the cipro drops in my ear may be just the thing. I was very pleased that his staff called my home to make sure I got my rx filled, and had my first dose without issue. WOW! talk about great service. They asked if I had any questions or concerns, and I assured them that I understood the instructions, and medicine.

I am not allergic to cipro, and have agreed to take this bigger step up only because we cant seem to stop the merry go round with traditional methods. I just hope this works.

He said he was unable to see my ear drum because my canal was so swollen, and inflammed. he said he suspected that because of some of my sx that the middle ear may now be involved. I liked that he wsnt dismissive of the fact that I have MS, and my body over reacts.

I am just so tired of this. *sigh*

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lady (08-25-2009), notasperfectasyou (08-21-2009), SallyC (08-21-2009)