View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 05:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Frown Undiagnosed and tired of the pain.

Hi there. I have been a member on this board, as I have pudendal neuropathy, which I have under control ( knocks wood) with Gabapentin, Elavil and Valium. However, since November I have been to the doctor with SI joint inflammation and instability, back pain and these symptoms:
achilles tendonitis 2xs
shoulder capsulitis
fhl/ankle tendonitis
severe back pain
hip bursitis
costochondritis ( inflammation of the cartiledge of rib cage)
upper back pain
foot rash ( biopsied: purpura with inflammation)
presently: costo, severe thigh pain ( over 2 months), foot pain, buttock pain

Everything is from inflammation. I have had bloodwork for autoimmune as ANA tested positive. No connective tissue: Sergjorns(sp), scerloderma, lupus, mixed connective tissue.....
So, I wait another 3.5 weeks until I see rheumatologist again. Bloodwork normal, no elevated muscle enzymes, no elevated systemic sed rate, rheum factor, crp.... I am feeling so hopeless lately. The back of my thighs feel like someone is stripping them with a knife, my feet hurt, and when I get out of bed in the morning I am stiff in the back, hips, feet, legs.
I dont know what this is . I am neg for rheumatoid arthritis, the only thing that may be possible is ankylosing spondylitis. My PT wrote down initially lumbar lordosis, and scoliosis in addition to the SI inflammation... this was in November.
I take Celebrex ( and it worked for 5 days for the stiffness) now not as much, and Oxycontin for pain. Lately I am worried, as I am undiagnosed yet, am in pain, and the drugs I am taking arent taking care of this pain, yet you would think so if it was inflammation. I don't think these NSAIDS are working at all..... what to do? Any thoughts. thank you.

I have had bloodtests run, ANA check, and tes