View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 06:14 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Sages

Wow! Brainbegone and Tinglytoes you two should have your own TV show or at least an advice column in a major newspaper. I'm serious: you are two smart cookies. One would be hard pressed to find a psychology PhD with half your insight into human nature.

I read your posts and kept thinking, “there's my husband” - right down to the empty gas tank. Seriously, he pulls that one all the time.

I wonder if people's passive aggressive tendencies become even more pronounced when their partner is sick or injured? I mean, they’re frustrated, but it wouldn't do to be seen displaying unmasked hostility against someone struggling with peripheral neuropathy like lefthanded.

Lefthanded, were you ill when you met your partner? Has your condition deteriorated while you’ve been together? There’s no doubt that serious illnesses and disabilities can strain relationships. The divorce rate for people with my brain boo boo exceeds 77%. (I hope you’ve got room for me on your virtual couches, Brainbegone and Tinglytoes.)

Good luck lefthanded and I’m sorry about your beautiful roses.
Hockey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote