View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 05:22 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Yes, I am looking forward to the move. The apartment is here in the complex, so all I have to do is move from one apartment to the other...so shouldn't need a moving company, but will enlist the help of some of my friends at church...that way I can rent a UHaul and it will be much quicker than before...and I am going to move my kitchen first and then the hall closets, since I know where they will be going...all the rest of the stuff will go into boxes and moved...then I will be able to come and clean the apartment so it will be ready for inspection...and since the move is in the complex, no, she won't have to change schools or find new friends...that is a plus also...

no, not before college, because Myriam wants to go to a college here in town, so she can be close to her friends...I will probably move down to NC once she is through with college and can get an apartment on her own with the work she does...

the weather here is cool right now, and only supposed to last through tomorrow, but had a few very mild days where I needed a sweatshirt to get through...only in the 60s for daytime highs...that was very nice...
Jewels is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lady (08-23-2009)