View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 06:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Dear Cindy, I am so happy I posted this for you too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindi1965 View Post
Oh my goodness! I am sooo glad this has been posted. I haven't said anything to my neuro or my GP and PM drs. about brain shivers (shudders) I didn't know what they were and now I do!! I have them the most when I am flaring and yesterday was a really bad day. Now, I can express what is happening to me and my kids and husband can't blame it on the meds.

They tell me to "take a pill" when I am grouchy and yesterday the brain shudders drove me so crazy that even the dogs were tip-toeing around the house for fear of setting me off. Today is much better. I haven't been able to afford the meds that I need as I don't have full insurance coverage until next week and I thought it was that, but I have them whether I have my meds or not.

So, once again someone has confirmed that I am not going crazy and I thank you so much!!

Cindi, this makes me so happy I posted this,as the reaction of my husband was exactly the same as your family's like it was my fault. It has noting to do with your meds( in all honesty at first I thought, did I take something out of ordre by accident, or something twice) but it just kept happening way too often. I am so happy I can give you some relief and hopefully help you on the road to some answers too. I am dilegently looking for my post to dr. schwartzman so that I may share with everyone what he said they are exactly, I will post as soon as I can. It was very hurtful to me to be unconscious on the kitchen floor, bruised and frightened and have my husband Mad at me. It was the last type of treatment I needed. I hate RSD. this is why I want to live alone. Im tired of others being tried OF MY PAIN! Again glad this post could help Cindi. Although Im sure your family was nicer than my husband! Sincerely, CZ

Last edited by CZZ74; 08-23-2009 at 06:34 AM. Reason: spelling of Cindi!
CZZ74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
cindi1965 (08-23-2009), Dew58 (08-23-2009), loretta (09-06-2009)