View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 07:36 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Lynlee! Thanks for the answer. I'm beginning to think this TBI is never going to end. Something new comes up constantly.

Don't know if you remember or not, but I had been having nose bleeds after the accident and none of my doctors could figure out why....could it have been blood pressure zoming up....I'd guess that would be correct.

I'm still working, or at least attempting to work. I haven't made much if any improvement on that end. My doctors keep telling me I need to stop working and really I'm about ready to throw in the towel, so to speak, and do just that stop working. I believe it is making my condition worse. I've also noted that I am lashing out at people at work, especially my boss. Since the accident he has been so ugly to me and I've kept quiet for some time now, but lately, I talk back to him exactly how he talks to me and then he says why are you talking to me that way....I told him the other day that I talked to him exactly how he talked to me. I'm surprised I didn't get fired at that moment. I can't seem to keep my mouth shut now.

I'm back to being frustrated, angry and just plain tired.

I'm sure part of the blood pressure rising is that I am constantly fighting to stay above the water of life.

Anyway, good hearing from you. I did start the meds yesterday. Hope they can help.

It was good hearing from you to.

Kay
melek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote