View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 01:17 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

nik, thanks for thinking what I am doing is honorable...but really, it isn't about honorable but something that should come naturally...

I cannot, for the life of me, understand why the parents of these children would NOT choose to be the parents that they should be to them. Just like Jaded's son and daughter in law. How can they, as BIRTH parents abandon a duty that should come naturally??

I don't get it. I think I am simply stepping to do something naturally, that is, to make sure another (in this case) two more human beings can get the best chance that they can get.

in my ideology, my heart is for that NO one suffers....NO ONE deserves to suffer...and since I don't have the means to help the world, I might as well start with the two that I can at least do something for....

and you're right, they have become a GIFT to me...as I learn more from them than I have been teaching them...sometimes, they come out with such whoppers and sayings that boggle my mind...

you have been a gift to me/us/forum, as well, nik....
~~~~~~~~
goofy,

everytime we go to Savannah we still talk about all of us being down there, by the river, listening to those two blues singers and I remembered studying Scott and your and your families' faces...there was a glow

most of all, there was an excitement in Scott...that I saw a part of myself in....the part that was long lost....and for that day, for that brief moment, I found it...

and his confidence and well being is helped shaped from wonderful parents such as you....and of all your struggles, you have churned out two wonderful kids....amazing goes back to you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alffe View Post
And that's why I love this family of ours.......
and we love you back, dear Alpho...if you didn't created a home for us to come to in the first place....there wouldn't have been the family...

you planted the seed, you nurtured it and you watched us grow...and in it, you grew yourself....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
David,

when I read what you wrote the other morning, I was just on my way to bed, I had been up for almost 30 hours by then, I was tired and exhausted...I haven't cried hard in awhile, I mean, I have shed a tear or two and have had lumps in my throat, but your post brought streams of tears down to me and I had to go find a quiet place to sob...

thank you for your kind words and I am not sure if I am deserving of the praises....but I am learning to be a gracious receiver, as moss would tell me to be....

as you may have noticed, there aren't many dudes in these forums(I am NOT complaining, ladies. LOL). So, whenever I find a male buddy, I always get that little bit of "je nais se quoi" inside...maybe it is something about "male bonding" that I surely do treasure...I dunno what it is, but I do treasure it...

your gift of poetry and your gift of perspective from a different spectrum is always refreshing and valued. I always enjoy reading your views and it always leave me thinking...

btw, I almost got to see Daltrey in 94 on his 50yo b-day...but it was one of those, should've, could've, didn't things...

and...the kiwi lost ot when she left for the marsupials....

thank you, my dear friend...reaching out a hand to shake but instead grabbing you tightly for a polar-bear hug...but you can be my bathroom buddy anyday....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anne,

that wisest of mankind, Mr. Smith, definitely was something else. I am not sure if I'll even be able to wax his shoes. LOL...

"TRIVIA" and "MORE TRIVIA", my mind does retain....useless information more and more pertain do I...

"Afterthoughts" I try to NOT regret..."Last Words" usually something I try to refrain...

我會想念你我親愛的朋友。 (Same back to you, every word was in the right place and it is perfectly translated...and stressing on "親愛")

~~~~~~~~~~~

I can go on, and say more...but then again, maybe I've said too much....

til we meet again....*with a tear and a smile...

to all 我親愛的朋友們

(((((((((((((()))))))))))))for the broom...

and for the singing mime

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (08-23-2009), Addy (10-16-2009), Alffe (08-23-2009), da duck (08-23-2009), DMACK (08-23-2009), doxiemama (08-24-2009), FeelinGoofy (08-24-2009), Koala77 (08-23-2009), Nik-key (08-24-2009), pono (08-25-2009)