Thread: There is A GOD
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 10:32 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Confused

I am sorry that this has to be my first post ... a quick hello to everyone ....I mean nothing by this, seriously. But I have a question. Please take this serious because what I am about to say is my only experience with religion. I don`t really have a religion, I guess maybe because I do not beleive in faith. I beleive we all make our fate. Every action has a reaction. I did however use to beleive but anyway I will go ahead. I do not understand why people think that all good things come from god and anything bad comes from satan. I mean we do have free will. When don`t we take respondsabilities for our own actions? We are not running around down here on earth like pawns a game, are we? Because if we were what is the point? If someone does something nice for us/ or to us, why can`t we give that person credit? I mean, and again just me asking questions, the doctor who saved your life, well I am sure he has maybe lost a life or two, does that mean that god loves you more than maybe those ones that weren`t so lucky. I do not beleive in pre-destiny because at any given time someone dies, some a horrible death....I would imagine that if there was a god all things would be equal and everyone getting the same chances at things.
I tend to set my opinions aside on things so that I can see them more clearly, to maybe get a better understanding on the subject. So please do not take offense to this. It is simply from my own curiosity, why I ask these questions of you. Maybe I can better understand this.
FloatingOcean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote