View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 12:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default thank you!!!

Thank you! 300 mg sounded like an awful lot but I am relieved that it is not a high dose! Thank you Chemar for your links - I found another site with lots of your helpful tips - I was up until 3 am reading as much as I could! I avoided medication for my own tics as the side effects seemed scarier than the tics themselves! Of course, by the time I found out I had TS - I was in my late teens and my tics had diminished a fair bit. What's most frustrating, is that now that I am nearly 40 my tics had almost disappeared...that is until my daughter started severely ticcing. Now I find my motor tics have returned a bit so I will also try some of your natural remedies. The epsom salt bath intrigues me and I will visit some vitamin stores to see if they carry some of the combinations you suggested. I am having a difficult time getting my daughter to swallow her iron pill whole so I am hoping I can find some sort of calcium/magnesium/zinc formula that comes powdered. It is wonderful finding this awesome resource. Thank you for your dedication and community-minded sharing!
cassandra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote