Thread: Losing it....
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 02:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Abbie, even though I shouldn't speak, I'm going to anyway...as long as you know I'm a LOVING person and if I sound ucky, it's just the typed words and not the sound coming out of my mouth, k????

Hon, where is the girlfriend who was with you before? Can you call her up and have her come over again? And...I believe someone here on the board has given you their phone number. Please...if you don't feel YOU can call that person, have your friend call her. Please hon. There are some things you can do.

In your heart and mind, tell yourself that you must give yourself every chance at life, at happiness, before you do anything rash. And there are people on the board here who have some awesome ideas about things you can do. I do agree with Ada, about the ER. I think you should have your friend drive you to every one she can find (or if it hurts you too much to be in the car, maybe she can call them, and feel them out first, about insurance, or what they can do to help someone without insurance who is feeling as down as you are, and who needs help so badly).

I'm going to stop talking before I say something wrong. I really care about you sweetie. I was hoping you'd post again soon so we'd know youre still around. Just please don't go off without checking in here and there, k? We'll worry way too much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
Visit My Message Board - Helping Custodial Parents Collect Child Support From Deadbeats for 7 Years

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
right Side TOS Decompression Surgery 12/2005
RSD Exacerbated after surgery
Still have TOS on left side
RSD On right side, currently in hand, forearm (underside), shoulder, chest, to hollow of throat, and in left hand creeping up into left wrist
LisaM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote