View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 01:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

hello everybody! good to see y'all. Yes, this little MonkMe has been a real special lifesaver/greater. I'm thankful for her.

Chemar, I read a post from you the other night was was going to respond but I have yet to find it. Anyway, great to see you and I wish I had some of your hair. whack off a bunch and send to my, will you? nice looking woman you are. Well, you too Curious.

Alffe and KATHYM!! So glad to see you both. Its been way too long and I have missed all of you much. Hi to you too Judy. How are the migraine's? I hope so cause I think you spread them over Curious and me both. They are real killers aren't they. Good to see you.

Lets see, did I miss anybody? If so I didn't mean too. I loves you all and glad to have a SSS to come to again.

KathyM, you behave yourself and stop giving those Drs. a hard time! Yeah, thats you all right. Can't see to good these days. Nothing as exotic as your problem, just cateracts, both eyes, they let you go blind just about before they do anything.

Well, I'm thankful for our new home. DocJohn has been very caring and has tried to help us feel at home. Yes, we may not see him too frequiant but he is out there somewher

my love to all, Jo or Julia. I had a time getting a name and I didn't want to change! old people don't like change, do we Alffe? lol lol lol lol Oh yeah, hows Queenie ACK, I forgot your name. I'll just call you Queenie
JoJo6 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote