View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 05:08 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I have to make breif because of problems with computers. I had SAH due to rupture of 16mm basilar tip annie, 1 mo in ICU and many complications. I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one with so many problems after over 2 years of recovery and they keep mounting up. I understand the constant pain, seizures, recuring stroke like symptoms and so much more. It was hard to accept, and deal with for me and family. Had to accept that even though I won't be the same as before, I am still me!!! Had to stop beating myself up! It only hurts matters. That even if I can't do what I used to, I am not a drag on society, or any less a person. I realized I can't move forward if I stayed stuck in what was. I had to let go of the unwarrented guilt I felt when I looked at the pain in my loved ones eyes and feeling like a burden to them. I understand wanting to get back to normal. I pushed myself to hard and ended up back in hospital a few months after surgery with stroke symptoms, that drs still cant fiqure out what happened, and made things worse. Will try post again later.
CherJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote