View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 04:25 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Once upon a time....

There was a Doody and an E. No, not a doodyeeee, a doody and an E, pay attention folks!

E and Doody had (have) strange senses of humor. Hell, E and Doody have senses of humor. And they believe very strongly that humor is necessary in life or it would be an even sadder world than it already is.

But E and Doody used that strange sense of humor at another place far away on the internet and many moons ago, and most people thought the E-Doody act was pretty darned funny.

But...not everyone! The E-Doody act offended someone and E-Doody got in trouble. Well, E-Doody were asked not to talk about butts anymore. E-Doody then became the offended ones. Very offended. But this time it was the Doody part of E-Doody who flew off the handle, big-time. Doody was very hurt. E was very hurt. Seemed they just couldn't catch a break. So, E-Doody left the place. Very sadly, but they left.

Seems E-Doody though weren't the only problems and other people left and it became an even sadder place until very few people were left at that internet forum far away.

Now, E has an N and Doody has a ... well, grandoody......and everyone has NeuroTalk, a new and wonderful place provided by Doc John that we all need to take advantage of it.

~~~~~~~~
Doody's moral of the story?
  • The written word easily offends because it can be read in a different tone by each person that reads it.
  • Humor is an absolute necessity in life and must be spread everywhere one goes.
  • If something tantamount to blowing my mind with offensiveness is done, I will fight. If it's small, I try to let it go.
  • Life is way too short. Life is way too challenging.

~~~~~~~~~

I know I like Abaski, though I haven't really come to know her yet because I'm not around enough. And I know I love Who Moi, who I knows faces difficulties every day of his life.

So,... I know I'd like both of them to be here.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill

Last edited by Doody; 01-04-2007 at 04:37 PM.
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote