Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty SLC View Post
I might add PN too.

I've had a heel spur removed and it was a nightmare! I ended up with a bad case of RLS. Took me 7 years to get it under control.
I had a terrible attack of heel spurs about 15 yrs ago....they were so painful. One podiatrist I went to (who I did not trust) wanted to do the that surgery, but I thought to wait and see if
they would heal themselves...and they did. I am very careful with my shoes now, and have not had a recurrance of pain there. I saw on the x-rays...huge spurs, so I know they are in there!

My PN has never spread past the balls of my feet permanently. (numbness and pain that is). I can get burning all the way up my knees at times, but mostly my PN is confined to my first 3 toes on the right foot and the 2nd and 3rd toe on the left. After I had that crush injury on the big toe of my right foot (the boulder dropping) I have peculiar numbness on parts where the bone was broken. I guess that nerves there were crushed as well as the bone.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote