View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 12:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Jeff,

I am going to go with what Glenntaj said in regards to your spine. I supposedly also have neuropathy in my feet. However, I do have issues at L4/L5 and S1. Over the summer my feet felt like they had been hammered! At one point I had an injection for sinus tarsitis. In any case, 4 days ago I received bi-lateral facet injections at those levels. AND...my feet feel sooo much better. So, yep, it COULD be the dermatome. And I know we are all wired a bit different. It is just that the severity of pain was in the lateral portion of my ankles and last two toes; also felt like I was walking marbles. But we will see how long this relief lasts. IF it comes back, I am scheduled for an RF. Anyway, just my two cents worth since my own A1C came back as a 5.6 and the fact that when I do get these injections, as I have also in the past, things get much better with my feet. Oh, and if the EMGs are showing radiculopathy, which is what I THINK you mean, then look to the spine...compression...as Glenntaj stated.
Kathi49 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote