View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 02:16 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Dragon NaturallySpeaking?

I purchased Dragon NaturallySpeaking today at target. I got the elements package which includes the basics, and not some of the fancy toys that the full package has. It was a good deal at $39. There is a special this month, if you buy the full version, at $99 you get a regular headset with microphone, but there is a rebate if you buy before August 31 you can get $49 back. Since this abbreviated version covers the basics that I was interested in, I didn't see a need to get the full version, not that any stores have the full version on the shelf. I looked in several stores and all were sold out of the full version.

The Bluetooth version or wireless version was $249. Too much for me. Even with the rebate, too much for me. Just like Adobe Photoshop elements has all of the basic things that you use for your photographs it appears the element version of Dragon speaking naturally seems the same for a lot less money.

Does anybody else own this? I got version 10 which has the feature "what can I say?" If you speak that phrase it opens a help box that tells you all the things that can be said or commands that can help you. I'm hoping somebody else has this and can give me some tips. I have played a little bit, and have used it to open and send e-mail, open and close other programs, it's been kind of fun learning how to use it.

Does anybody else have this? Can you give me any tips?

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote