View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 06:25 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

You're lucky that you had good enough experiences in high school that you'd go to the reunions.

I'll never attend any of my high school reunions. I'm still traumatized by the abuse the other students gave me at both high schools I attended. Too bad those students had to be such <bad words> to me that I refuse to have anything to do with them now.

My dad just recently went to his 50th high school reunion (would last fall be considered "recent"?) He said he had a great time. He took pictures of everyone, emailed the pictures to the girl who would have been taking the pictures if she'd remembered her camera, and she got all the photographs organized for people who wanted copies. She even had them printed out for everyone and didnt even take any money for them (it was a class of 90 people, and I think just less than half showed up)

At least my parents went to schools that had civilized students attending with them. By the time I got to high school (late 1980s) something had changed in the world and kids in high school were only slightly more civilized than a prison riot. (I wonder if the guy in high school who did something <not too horrible, but bad enough> to me that I had to report him to the vice principal for is on any sexual offenders lists yet? I should go google his name)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote