Thread: Result!!
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 07:15 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Rach, I wonder if the doctors who saw you in the hospital during your kidney infection gave this guy a "talkin' to!" I know it's hard to hope but it's so awesome that you are not going up against a brick wall. And really, what a fantastic achievement to get oxygen. That will help a lot but I should also caution that MGers can sometimes have a hard time exhaling the oxygen and too much can build up. Breathing is an "in and out" thing and we have trouble with both to varying degrees at different times. Like my last breathing tests. My inhaling was fine but my exhaling was getting worse.

I really hope that they other neuros can see the obvious. You are in dire need of help.

I think it's great that you brought your husband. It so stupid that doctors need an "objective" observer, usually a man, to confirm that we are sick. I wish I could've "rented" someone, since I don't have a husband, to go with during my initial neuro appts. Very good descriptions of how he had to care for you too!

Good luck! I'll keep my fingers, toes and anything else I can think of crossed for you (though not for too long or they'll cramp up).

Annie
AnnieB3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
rach73 (08-26-2009)