Thread: C5-6 fusion
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 12:17 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I had the surgery 4 weeks ago today. The lump was bad at first but semed to go away 2 weeks later. Now i just have this burning pain in my shoulders, Is this normal will it go away over time? What started all this was a pain in my left shoulder and it would shoot pain down my left arm into my hand. I havent felt that anymore since the surgery, just that darn burning in my shoulders. Pain pills help but will i half to take them for the rest of my life?
I had the same surgery 3 weeks ago today. My shoulder pain has gone away as of a few days ago. I only have tightness in my shoulderblades up to neck which gives me headaches. I'm so much better though as the pain that was shooting down my left arm was killing me. My left thumb is still numb but my index finger is getting better. Im sorry to hear you are still hurting, do you walk much? I walk twice a day, usually totalling 4 miles a day. My hip hurts from bone graft but thats ok. I've read alot that walking really helps and the way I feel I believe it. Good luck!
Anthonymharden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote