View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 04:56 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Who Moi,

no apologies necessary... i felt that i hurt you and didn't intend to nor do i ever want to!

written word without a voice or face to show emotion is very hard to comprehend... i've been on the wrong end both being the misunderstood and doing the misunderstanding. i feel terribly horrible and sad to know that i hurt you...

i know that you are for the lack of better terms "an old timer" here and deserve to be here more than i. (that is only my opinion)

i was not offended by your joke by no means... i have been going through a lot and just wondered out loud why "I" didn't and couldn't find a joke funny and wondered if maybe there was just a place and time for me that a joke would be funny and then realized that maybe not for me.

if you knew me before (which no one here does) you would know that i was probably one of the biggest practical jokers around...everyone was fair game--from the newest person in my life to the top management boss i ever had. so i find it quite scary that i no longer laugh--i've been told this by my friend but i got to see it in the mirror so to say.

Who moi... please don't leave... these guy/gals really do love you and i can tell that you've been missed. congratulations to you and your new wife!! May you be blessed with all of the happiness, health, and joy that this world may have to offer.

Doody... i apologize to you too if i hurt you in any way by hurting your friend.
Abbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote