View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 11:49 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default Bob, you found one of my hangouts...

It's Rick Everett, your fellow dancing parkie of YouTube fame. Sorry I didn't say hi sooner but have been running behind and just now caught up with this thread. You've come to a good spot here.

Your comments on Amgen got me to thinking. A lot of us are kind of beat down and only have the energy to curse Amgen and shake a fist. Amgen sits with a smile as the memory fades.

So, why should they be allowed that luxury? How about the "Remember Amgen Project" or something similar, so long as it has their name in it. Prepare a short, factual fact sheet of what happened. Just the facts. No opinions that their lawyers can latch onto. But dedicate it to "the Millions of PWP Betrayed" or similar. Then we ask that bloggers prominently post "I Support the Remember Amgen Project" and link to it. I've just started my own blog and will be happy to post it and help start it. The beauty of the idea is that once it is out there, it is just Amgen and the facts. And it won't fade away until they make things right. As they say, "I am blogger, hear me roar."
Currently (2011) taking 200/50 Sinemet CR 8 times a day + 10/100 Sinemet 3 times a day. Functional 90% of waking day but fragile. Failure at exercise but still trying. Constantly experimenting. Beta blocker and ACE inhibitor at present. Currently (01/2013) taking ldopa/carbadopa 200/50 CR six times a day + 10/100 form 3 times daily. Functional 90% of day. Update 04/2013: L/C 200/50 8x; Beta Blocker; ACE Inhib; Ginger; Turmeric; Creatine; Magnesium; Potassium. Doing well.
reverett123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote