View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 12:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey Jellyfish,

I've had muscle twitching in my feet for as long as I can remember. I can actually see the muscles spasming...At around the same time I began experiencing severe nasal/slurred speech (Dec./08) , I started experiencing tremors in the fingers of my left hand...I have a lot of weakness in those fingers too....These 'symptoms' don't really fit into the MG picture either, apparently...

I hope the docs. can figure things out for you as soon as possible...I know the fear you're experiencing and the sadness that comes with not being able to communicate very well anymore....

Do you have any ocular weakness? Have you had a CT scan of your chest? I don't really have any ocular weakness, which is what made the diagnosis kinda tricky...It turned out that I had a thymoma, though, so that seemed to really confirm things as well as the blood test for antibodies and SFEMG.

I wish you luck in a speedy diagnosis! Don't forget to ask any questions you might have...The people on this site are very welcoming and knowledgeable!

Nicky
Nicknerd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote