View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 08:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Talking I happy to be here..!! Can you answer a question for me??

This is my first posting here but I must say I have been reading much information on my condition, RSD from this forum. You have all been so helpful and I am very happy to able to talk with you.. I have had RSD now for 2+ years beginning in my right knee, post injury and surgery. Sadly, I was diagnosied on my birthday...... and I am now having pain on my left side, my knee, foot and hip. As we all know..what a 4 headed animal RSD is, never the same for any of us. So complicated and painful!! I have had 4 nerve blocks, tried many meds which I could not tolerate and finally I had a SCS placed in my back last September. Unfortaunately, the SCS made it worse. I am now awaiting a consultation at Drexel next spring. My question is does anyone ever reach a zero pain level??? I know in my case, I have never been without the deep, burning, hot glass pain..24/7 for the entire 2 + yr.since I was diagnosised. I walk with the aid of a cane, decorative one may I add but necessary as walking is so painful and days are very long... I so appreciate any insight anyone can share with me and again.. It's my pleasure to connect with you all!!! Thanks for your support... We are in this together...
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (08-27-2009), Dew58 (08-27-2009), loretta (08-27-2009)