View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 08:43 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

You know my pain doctor was talking about what pain level becomes tolerable to people and it varies for everyone. I think a key is finding the right treatment for you which may be different from others on this board. With the proper treatment I think the rsd can get to a better place but of course there are a lot of trial and errors. I have had a couple less invasive procedures before I was going to get the scs that made me worse so why I have not done the scs. I am sorry that you had to face that. Are you on any meds or other treatments now as the spring is a long time away? Also I know apts have long wait lists but like when I went to Cleveland Clinic I got in months in advance by calling every day for a cancelation.
Bassman that is interesting about small things not causing you pain. See when I hit myself I feel so sensitive but obviously not like the rsd pain. I think for me I am so protective of my body and I mean the non rsd parts that when I do something different it feels like strain or more sore if that makes sense.
Feel better all and lets keep to hope.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (08-27-2009), Dew58 (08-27-2009)