View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 02:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I was using Shaklee Soy Protein along with a vitamin pac and doing great. Lost 33 lbs. Now I am back eating again and so mad at myself. I just went to the grocery store and bought Chic-fil-a ice dream...ate it...and then bought chocolate chip cookies. I ate 2 realized what a dumb bunny I was, and threw the whole box out the car window. I know, I know, I DID litter, and don't EVER do that, but I was desperate. I don't know what is the matter with me, I need to get back my mind set of eating to live, and NOT living to eat! I am down to 209 lbs and I have GOT to keep going to my goal.
Trouble with me is I can do NO EXERCISE at all, due to pain issues. Yet it is still very much possible to lose weight without doing exercise. I have already proved that to myself...now to get my head on straight again!

Considerthis, I too have to stay from the scale or else I will get upset over not losing enoough and will eat or find I have lost and think I can splurge. I like letting my clothes getting bigger be my guide. Maybe once a week for you would work better.

GC
slogo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote