View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 02:54 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by billie View Post
Erin, you're doing better than me, although this is the second day in a row that I bathed!! I've ordered a footpad that I hope will help me walk better - don't know what the problem is - fat pad atrophy of the foot or something, but in the meantime, no walking until today, when I went around the block - Yay. billie
I managed to get in the shower and wash my hair. Now I'm sitting here, trying to get the energy up to comb it before it dries to the side of my head in a tangle. I'm so tempted to go back to bed now.

My back hurts so bad that I couldnt bend to dry my legs. Couldnt bend down to pick up my brush when I dropped it. Ended up using my hair dryer to dry off after the shower. (put it on Cool so I wouldnt get too hot). I just need to get up the energy to comb my hair now so I dont scare anyone if I go outside.

Stomach still hurts. I think I forgot to take any tummy medicine for the past couple of days (did IV steroids last month) and I think my stomach is not happy with me for forgetting the tummy meds. I think once I get my hair combed, I'm going to go thaw a bagel out and put some fresh-made peanut butter on it and take an extra tummy pill. (grocery store did a remodel, and they have a machine that makes fresh peanut butter...tastes better than the stuff that comes in a jar)

I might go treadmill for a bit if I feel better after hair combing and the peanut butter on a bagel lunch. Right now I just feel really super tired and shaky.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote