View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 08:02 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if anyone else here has LCD syndrome...

I wonder at how much I hate Long Crappy Day syndrome...

I wonder, now that I know I have TMJ, just what all TMJ entails? Because either I have an ear and throat infection, or it is again a TMJ bout. It really sucks. Now I don't know whether to go to a doctor to see if there is an infection, or assume it's the TMJ. Guess I better to some research...

I wonder if the puppy avatar of Abasaki's is really her puppy and if so what the puppy's name is... details, please, details of puppy...

I wonder at how worried I was today at little granddoody's sudden onslaught of stomach flu. I wish they would call tonight. He vomited all night and through this noon. The doctor said Iowa is blanketed now with a stomach virus and a lot of babies and elderly people are ending up in the hospital hooked up to fluids...

I wonder if I will get this right. Daughter doody said it's called Norovirus? Yup, norovirus.

I wonder if grandoody got it on their trip home from Palm Springs from one of the airports or the cramped airplanes...

I wonder if anyone would like to have one of my millions of cleaning products that I have wasted my money on...

I wonder at how much I miss Otto, the wonder mini-dach, after dogsitting him for a week. Such a warm, cuddly little guy in bed. Tunnels right under the sheets and curls up in a ball by your tummy.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote