View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 03:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy I need advice and to vent

Hi,

I am 21 years old and have been dealing with RSD/CRPS since 2001. I got it from complications from surgery. I have gone through every time of medication and every type of therapy to try to relieve pain. Long story short, nothing worked, nothing helped and my last option was to go to an impatient rehab just to teach me to live with pain. Out of a scale of 1-10 I am consistently no lower than an 8. CRPS is in my left ankle. I have lost alot of mobility, I cant run, I cant jump, I live with an ace bandage 24 hours a day 7 days a week, 365 days a year because it is so hypersensitive even the airflow kills me. I can only wear flip flops and I have found steve madden shoes that do not irritate my ankle. I have been harrassed by several employments because of the shoes. I even lost a job because I needed to wear sneakers, even though that was not told at day of hiring, or the first 3 days that I worked. I feel like I am loosing my life because of this. I have my bachelors in Criminal Justice and I dont even think I will be able to find ajob because of the shoes. I feel like the people around me are getting aggervated with me (dont get me wrong, my family and boyfriend all shake their heads in support.. .but I feel like it is false) I just feel so lost, alone, upset, frustrated, disappointed and anything else near that description.
fatcat11188 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (08-28-2009), loretta (08-28-2009)