View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 08:11 PM
In Memorium

15 yr Member
In Memorium

15 yr Member

"I did notice this summer that when I got off the boat and lay down, I felt like I was still moving. Looking out the window laying down, the tree trunks moved a bit from side to side for about 1/2 hr. I don't know what that means, perhaps some inner ear problem still? (I have low had function of my left auditory nerve for most of my life, since tests in my mid twenties). "

Mrs.D - I've had that problem my whole life too - but ears were ok - when I got off an elevator I felt like I'm hopping up and down inside (if that makes sense) - and since I've worked on the very top floors of several high rises, very irritating) - have less of a problem with boats, feeling lasted only a few minutes if out all day, but even stuff like skating - used to feel like my legs were still moving for a while after... now of course with no propeciation its moot - but I'm wondering if it was a warning of what was to come with a heridiatary PN..... do those of you with CMT or other inherited PN have complete loss of reflexes?
BEGLET is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote