Thread: burning elbows
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 01:11 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default burning elbows

anybody have a suggestion for me? i have a terrible amount of burning above and below my elbows. It seems to follow multiple locations around the arm as opposed to just one pull. it's much worse w/use of my arms and lasts throughout the day and into the night. It's gotten really bad the past few months.

I'm ready to try some new PT but I still haven't found an MD. And when I ask I'm referred to a pain clinic or pain doctor but still haven't found one that recognizes or knows about TOS. A recent MRI showed some new compression on the nerve roots that may also be contributing but it feels more like the TOS. (I do have some levels of degeneration in my neck as well but that problem is a long standing thing that in part led to the TOS.)

I did start the Sharon Butler program again (never made it past week 2 before....that's all my body could handle) and I'm amazed how tight my upper body has become. I'm using meds and a few topicals and avoiding the computer but I'd like to find a way to work the burning sensation out or at least decrease it's severity.

thx,

fern
fern is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (08-28-2009)