View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 08:22 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Wow..here I thought I was going NUTS! I saw this thread and I just had to reply. I have not been actually diagnosed with MS yet but they are pretty certain that I have it. I have TOS & CRPS/RSD and all the signs of MS.

For the past several months I have been going crazy with this bug feeling. It started on a trip to see family and I felt like I had ants on back. At times it actually felt like bee stings. It would come and go. Then it started on my legs with this feeling of bugs crawling all over me. I would be in the grocery store, in the dairy aisle looking at my legs and slapping myself like I had bugs on me. I felt like such an idiot! Nothing was there but it feels like it!

I get this feeling often and I'm always looking at my legs and arms for bugs. My back also gets it. Here I thought I was going nuts! I also feel like I have water on me at times. It's weird but now it makes sense after reading your posts.

I just try to ignore it when it happens. I'm on large amounts of neurontin which helps. I've been on it for over 2 years now. My problems never seem to end.
momzpeachy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Twinkletoes (08-30-2009)