Thread: Terrified!
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 05:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Ooo Concerned!

Hey all,
Once again thank you all for your help and support. wc is so strange.
I got fired from my job back in 2003 because I brought permanent restrictions in from one of many docs and they said see ya cuz they couldn't abide by my restrictions. I have tried to get a job and have had no luck. I went back to college hoping to help myself get a job. I went to college for becoming a Health Information Technologist. I have tried to get a job after college and still no luck. I stopped looking because I could feel myself spiraling backwards. I didn't want to be there again. I am still trying to climb but am really struggling to do so. I did settle out of court 2 yrs. ago with an open file, but wc has not paid for any of my meds or doc bills since we settled. Now we are going back after them again for not doing as was agreed. It all went through state and everything. But I am still fighting. I have been fighting wc for the last 6 yrs. it has really been a struggle but so far I am making it. I am not sure how since we are living on my hubby's income but we are. I have tried to get disability and have been denied 6 times and I now have another atty. to help me appeal that. So it just seems like fight fight fight here. I get so tired of fighting for everything but i am not a quitter. I keep going after what is rightfully mine. So I guess we will see how it all turns out.
Again thanks to everyone and you all take good care of yourselves.

Sincerely,
Tracy
screwballpookie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote