View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 03:43 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile Neoropathy Tightness

S-1 is compressed from an injury in 2006. My doctors all agree that the diabetes as well as the compression / bulging disks are the cause. I cannot however seem to get a response regarding the tightness in my feet, mainly the toes, which seem to be constantly tight. I cannot bend them (As if to pick something up with your toes...only way I know to describe it.) What can be done for this? They want to install a neurotransmitter device in October. Everything we have tried has failed to alieve pain from neuropathy. All the classic symptoms such as shooting pain in feet, dull aching pain, burning sensation and the electrical shooting pains constantly in legs & feet. walking is an issue, balance is off and it feels like my sock is balled up in my shoes. Steps are a distant memory for me as i avoid them like the plague.

Forgive me if I am explaining it again, but I do not understand much of teh medical terms yet, so not sure if I got the answer I was looking for or not. Sorry...just confused and looking for relief ideas from all of you who have dealt with this much longer than I have.
Plochman30 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote