View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 01:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abasaki View Post
I have severe deep bone aching pain... feels like my bones are being twisted, the pressure is so intense it feels as though my bones are being stabbed by some large hot fire poker.

I often describe it as my bones feel like they are going to explode at any minute.

This is a terrible pain to have... I don't know what causes this..I'm sure my doctors have told me but I can not remember.

I told my doctor that it's true that RSD hurts completely to the bone... 100% from skin through muscle, tendons, ligaments, blood vessels, and bone.

How much more pain can we take??? What is going to hurt next??
(This is a constant thought for me...)

I hope and pray your pain eases soon.

Abbie
That's me.

The intensity of my pain varies. But I basically always hurt. If I use my arms for anything too strenuous (heavy lifting, pulling, digging in my garden, raking, etc) my head hurts. When I start to build a tolerance for my meds my pain increases dramatically until the strength of my meds is increased accordingly. Or when my PT massages my head (he only did that once, thank God!) or tries to desensitize it it hurts a lot more also. I am also very weather sensitive. Other parts of my body are extremely painful, but I feel its the pain in my head that really disables me.

Sandy

Last edited by SandyRI; 08-29-2009 at 07:42 PM. Reason: spelling
SandyRI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (08-29-2009), CZZ74 (08-30-2009), Dew58 (08-31-2009)