Thread: Update
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 01:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdrea83 View Post
I'm still healing good from my surgery, just a bit of soreness in my tummy left. And I still have to remember to not over do it... I think that's my biggest challenge.... I don't want to pass out again like I did in Florida 2 weeks ago

I go back to work today, I'm glad, I was going stir crazy, and am in need of the cash!!!

I've been seeing a great guy since my birthday, and I've showed him my "changes" (the bag i try so hard to hide that's on my stomach) since the surgery finally. I was worried about that, never had to explain it before. but nothing changed and our relationship has only moved on to the next phase. *whew*

And the most exciting thing... I'm finally at a point, I hope, where I can get back out of my family's house. I'm moving to a cute 2 bdrm house 2 blocks from the beach right by school on Sunday with my friend.

I still have pretty good relief from my last k infusion (april) although it is slowly starting to creep back on days i do a lot. but still off all the meds. will probably get something next week when i see my doc for the bad moments. and once i can afford it will probably schedule a 3rd infusion when school and work allows it. but its not a big urgent thing on my list right now.
I am so happy for you. Remember to take really good care of yourself - diet, exercise, mental health, sleep habits, etc. We are routing for you!!

XOXOX Sandy
SandyRI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote