View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 11:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Teeth Hi Kendra!

I DID get your PM - I'm going to respond to it now!

Hang in there, sweetie!

AS for the mestinon, I was not given it IMMEDIATELY, it took a few days, but for ME it wasn't enough @ that point...........

If you EVER feel any major weakness or problems with breathing or swallowing, please call 911 IMMEDIATELY!

LOve,
Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog lover View Post
Erin,
I am surprised too. I don't know if they will change it after the EMG testing or not.

Gosh Erin I just can't imagine a month in bed. You have certainly had a long road but you are such an inspiration and I know your experince has helped so many others including myself.

No I'm not on pred or anything else. I think it is going to be a month or so before they start me on Mestinon. They want to wait until all the tests are done. Is that standard procedure? I guess I assumed that once i went on wed i would start medication. I have not felt bad the last couple of days. I have had more energy than I've had for several weeks.

On another note, did you get the email I sent you last night? My computer is acting wierd and I think I may be losing things into cyber space. Part of it may be the user but I think the computer is partly to blame LOL!
Kendra