View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 11:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder why its taken me so long to say HI EVERYONE and HAPPY NEW YEAR... and YES< I'm doing well and so is SPARKLE and I spent Christmas with her and my brother and mother and family!

I wonder if Doody knows I have TMJ, too... and it really sucks when you go to the dentist cuz of the lock jaw ... but all in all, things could be worse...and adding that to the plate really can fill it but... but again, it could be worse...and I think you should go to the doc or the dentist or both...

I wonder if Mr. Alffe understand french... lol

I wonder if they pinch Grand-doody's skin and if it sticks together, it might mean he's dehydrated... and get him to the doctor...

I wonder at all those years I worried over my own little ones... and thanks be to God they are all healthy and well...

I wonder if you can all tell I am finally using my new computer and that is my excuse for not being here for so long.... I was caught up in computer exchange and couldn't handle all the hassles of transferring everything... and I'm still not finished but I'm getting there...

I wonder if I can say hello to MOI... I didn't know he could parle francais!

I wonder if you know I saved this as my FIRST favorite book mark.. and that in Canada, we say favoUrite... lol...

au reviour mon amis

abiento!
xoxoxo I wonder if you know what that means?

Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote