Old 08-30-2009, 09:55 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Shocked

Quote:
Originally Posted by braingonebad View Post
I've had a bug on the back of my head for a couple years now. In summer, I get them on my shoulders and lower legs, feet. Those tend to bite. Get the dripping water thing too.

Weird thing is, I don't ususally feel it if a real bug is on me. The other day, a fire ant got me - didn't feel him crawling on me or biting, but that stung for a while after. Then I had the creepie crawlies all night, ugh.

This thread is making me itch.
Speaking of BUGS.... You know I had to deal with the "lice" issue at work. Parents bringing in kids when school starts, when the first wave of new cases appear commonly.

Well, one night when I was doing midnights in the summer, 2 adults came in, the gal dressed in a sun dress and the older gentleman in a Hawaiian shirt mostly unbuttoned and shorts. It was about 2am or so. So she asked me what we had for lice. And I said, where is the problem?, and she pointed to his chest, and when I looked CAREFULLY...his chest hair was MOVING! I am TELLING you I was itching/hyper all night from then on. I cleaned and cleaned the counters, doors, the MONEY even. Talk about the power of suggestion....I was a mess for the rest of the night

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (08-30-2009), Lady (08-31-2009), Twinkletoes (08-30-2009)