View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 02:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey Brennan,

I live in Toronto. I haven't heard of this doctor, but a nurse who I had met in the hospital who had MG lived in London, so she may have seen this doctor, but I know that she was also seeing my neurologist...

I see Dr. Vera Bril at Toronto General hospital. The University healthcare network is awesome because her clinic is right across the street from the Stem cell unit, which does PLEX. She's also just a few floors up from the IViG unit...One stop shopping, so-to-speek...Is it possible for you to get to Toronto. She's an expert when it comes to MG and Diabetic neuropathy (those are her two fields).

She does a lot of studies as well. She's currently doing one on whether PLEX is better for moderate/severe MG or IViG. Maybe you could take part in a study, if you wanted...But it might be sorta far for you to travel...lol

Nicky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brennan068 View Post
For those of you in Ontario, have any of you been to see Dr. Michael W. NICOLLE in London? Or, do you know of anybody who has been to see him?

My family is on me about getting a second opinion regarding my treatment to be sure I'm getting the best possible; there are no other neuro's where I live so Ontario is the next best spot for me to be looking and I'm hearing good things about him.
Nicknerd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote