View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 05:58 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Cool Maryann... it does help...

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoyizes View Post
I don't have RSD but I do have MS, and I find myself having the same feelings as you do.

I read a lot, and if the book is quite good, I can lose myself in it and forget all my troubles.

I get on NT or FB, and read and reply to posts or play games. That helps.

But the one sure way I have of feeling better is to sit on the floor and pet, massage, or groom my Lab. He enjoys it immensely, and I feel good being near to him and making him feel good.

Watching Lost with DH can take me out of myself and put me right there on the island.

I don't know if any of these things have helped you in any way, but I hope that something did.

Just never forget that you are never alone in pain, depression, or just plain feeling sorry for yourself. We've all been through it, and we're all here for you if you need to let it out.
AND thank you for being there also...

Funny... we ahve a lab also and I agree..looking into her eyes and feeling the love does help my pain.. they need us!!

As the island on lost.. I have an imaginary mountain.. yes.. it is really up there..high with a warm breeze.. I think of it often and one day..I want to go there.. funny part is I don't know where it is ..I have dreamnt about it.. Although I still RSD while being there and get this part..I am afraid of heights.. that part makes me giggle so my mountain must come with an elevator... my point is..that is my escape.. yeh never know huh?!!

I wish you comfort from pain and strength to face your challenges with your MS.. Iam sorry! How long have you been suffering with MS?? I have had RSD for 2+ years now...
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (09-02-2009)